Astra Centar LLC is a registered company in Zagreb, Croatia with an office at Ilica 1, 13th Fl., Zagreb 10000 Croatia. It is a wholly Croatian subsidiary of Bdar Center Inc., a public benefit corporation incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA with company registration number 7085150 whose registered office is at Harvard Business Services, Inc., 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes DE 19958, USA and operates from business address at 55 Greens Farms Road, Suite 200, Westport, CT 06880, USA, and has affiliated companies: Aster Impact Incorporated, The Aster Club LLC, Aster Family Advisors LLC, and Aster Coaching LLC (collectively known as “Aster”).
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you contact us, have a meeting with us, and use our forms (online & paper) to get in touch with us. When filling out contact information on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, company, and title. You may, however, visit our site anonymously and we will collect only data you give us.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To get in contact with you
- To potentially send periodic newsletters, updates, and invitations to our events.
How do we collect the information?
- Voluntary: When you contact us via email, phone or website, or exchange contact details with us during meetings/networking, we collect your information and store it in our online contact management database.
- Opt-in: You can opt-in to be included on our mailing list through this link. The information we collect is stored in our online marketing automation database. You may receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Right to be forgotten: You can opt-out anytime. If you decide to opt-out to our mailing list, you can click this unsubscribe link or from any of our email messages to you, or by letting us know by email or phone and we will remove you from our database and no longer contact you.
- Right to rectify: You can edit your data information by clicking on the update link from any of our email messages to you or by letting us know by email or phone and we will edit it for you.
- Right of access: You may contact us directly to request access on information that we hold about you.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of process security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We only utilize applications with expert encryption and follow GDPR and local/regional data protection regulations. We use the following applications:
|Application||Use||Data||Length of Data Storage|
|Contact Management & Email Service||[N], [E], [P], [A], [W], [CI]||Forever unless data owner opts-out or requests deletion|
|Insightly||Contact Management & Email Service||[N], [E], [P], [A], [W], [CI]||Forever unless data owner opts-out or requests deletion|
|Mail Chimp||Marketing Automation||[N], [E], [P], [CI], [L]||Forever unless data owner opts-out or requests deletion|
|PandaDoc||Document Automation||[N], [E], [P], [A], [CI]||Forever unless data owner opts-out or requests deletion|
[N] Name, [E] Email, [P] Phone, [A] Address, [W] Website, [CI] Company Information, [L] Location
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
The information we disclose is limited to the data submitted by job seekers to apply for jobs. We only share information of qualified candidates with our client employers for the purpose of placing candidates to jobs.
Third party links:
We post third-party links for organizations whom we have mutual cooperation agreement. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. Third-party links and organizations do not have access to the information we collect through our website or third-party apps.
For any question or concern, please send us a message through this link.